Canadian Mennonite wants to know about the young adults who are making a difference in your church or community.
In a special feature we will publish in the new year, Canadian Mennonite will feature 10 young people from across Canada who care about and support the church—10 emerging Mennonite leaders who are working to make the world a better place.
If you know young people who make the church or community better, whether it’s through pastoral ministry, activism, community work, visual art, music, business, farming, politics, the world wide web, or in some other way, and meet the following criteria, we want to hear about them. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Nov. 4, 2016.
All nominees must:
- Be 30 years old or younger.
- Be Active in a Mennonite Church Canada congregation.
- Have a gift or skill that benefits the church or community.
- Be Able to articulate their faith and how they have experienced God.
- Show care for others through acts of service or volunteering.
- Not have been profiled in Canadian Mennonite in the past three years.
When sending in your suggestion, include as much information about the person as you can, as well as the person’s contact information.
We won’t be able to feature everyone we hear about, but our hope is to expose readers to some bright young people they may not have heard about before.
We look forward to hearing from you.