Share this page:
- A Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
- A Mennonite Woman by Dawn Ruth NelsonDiscover Your Spiritual Type by Corinne Ware
- Dissident Discipleship by David Augsburger
- Experiencing God by Henry and Richard Blackaby
- Jesus, Our Spiritual Director: A Pilgrimage Through the Gospels by Wendy Miller
- Praying the Psalms by Nan C. Merrill
- Prayers For People Who Can’t Sit Still by William Tenny-Brittian
- A Praying Congregation: The Art of Teaching Spiritual Practice by Jane E Vennard
- Praying With the Anabaptists: The Secret of Bearing Fruit by Marlene Kropf and Eddy Hall
- Take Our Moments and Our Days Volumes 1 and 2
- Attend a guided retreat at places like Five Oaks (Paris, Ont.), Loyola House (Guelph, Ont.), Sisters of St. John the Divine (Toronto, Ont.), St. Benedict’s Retreat & Conference Centre (Winnipeg, Man.), Queens’ House of Retreat (Saskatoon, Sask.), St. Michael’s Retreat (Lumsden, Sask.), St. Peters Abbey (Muenster, Sask.), The Faithful Companions of Jesus (Calgary, Alta.), Providence Renewal Centre (Edmonton, Alta.), Kingsfold (Cochrane, Alta.), Camp Hope (Hope, B.C.), Westminster Abbey (Misson, B.C.), St. John’s House (Victoria, B.C.), Queenswood (Victoria, B.C.).
- mcec.ca/content/mcec-event-resources: Arnold Snyder’s podcasts on Anabaptist spiritual formation and Arnold Neufeld-Fast’s video, “Growing Up Into Christ: Forming Mature Christians in the 21st Century.”
- Lists of spiritual directors are available from Mennonite Spiritual Directors of Eastern Canada (email@example.com) or on the Spiritual Directors International website (sdiworld.org).
—Compiled by Dave Rogalsky