Share this page:
- Be honest in everything.
- Be open about our ignorance.
- Be open to questions and discussion about anything.
- Care for the other (locally and globally), without hope of them joining us.
- Put an end to “imperialistic” thinking that everything about us is better than anyone else, and that we have the right to impose our ways on others.
- Own our faith completely.
- Mystery and intellect.
- Love with clear limits.
- A challenge to consumerism, high-speed life, materialism, capitalism and socialism.
- No defence of institutions or anything else from the past.
- Know what the good news we find in our church is both for us and to invite others to join us.
- An open and growing relationship with God through practise of spiritual actions or disciplines.
Compiled by Dave Rogalsky.
Add new comment
Canadian Mennonite invites comments and encourages constructive discussion about our content. Actual full names (first and last) are required. Comments are moderated and may be edited. They will not appear online until approved and will be posted during business hours. Some comments may be reproduced in print.