Share this page:
- Becoming a National Church by Adolf Ens. CMU Press, Winnipeg, Man., 2004.
- Between Two Worlds: The Inner Lives of Children of Divorce by Elizabeth Marquardt. Three Rivers Press, New York, N.Y., 2005.
- The Children of Divorce: The Loss of Family as the Loss of Being by Andrew Root. Baker Academic, Grand Rapids, Mich., 2010.
- Practices: Mennonite Worship and Witness by John D. Roth. Herald Press, Waterloo, Ont., 2009.
- Ritual in a New Day by Hoyt Hickman. Abingdon Press, Nashville, Tenn., 1976.
- Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective. Herald Press, Waterloo, Ont., 1995.
All are available from the Mennonite Church Canada Resource Centre (visit mennonitechurch.ca and click on the “Resource Centre” link).
—Compiled by Donita Wiebe-Neufeld