1. How involved is your congregation with Mennonite Church Canada? How do you get information about what MC Canada is doing? What would strengthen the connection between MC Canada and your congregation?
2. The congregations of MC Canada increased their total giving in the past year, but sent a smaller percentage of those donations to MC Canada. Is your congregation part of this trend? How concerned are you that congregations are spending more on local missions while international Witness programs need to be cut?
3. This year’s assembly included some “home-grown” songs and a display by quilt artists. How well do Mennonites support their artists? Should local songwriters receive more encouragement and exposure?
4. Has your congregation been involved in a “peace in the public square” project? Given that the liveforpeace.org website is visited by people from around the world, what acts of peace would you like to see posted? What acts of peace could you get involved with?
5. Will you be attending the MC Canada assembly next year in Waterloo, Ontario? Why or why not?