Kindred Credit Union is cooperative banking that connects values and faith with finances, inspiring peaceful, just, and prosperous communities.
As CEO, you will lead the next phase of Kindred’s growth journey and will:
- Embody Kindred’s core values of compassion, integrity, and stewardship
- Showcase Kindred’s unique approach to finances
- Collaborate with credit unions across Canada and global financial institutions
- Ensure good governance of our members’ resources and compliance with Ontario credit union regulations
- Work to achieve Kindred’s existing strategic objectives and shape a compelling vision and strategy
You are a passionate, consensus-building executive who engages as a relationship builder, advisor, and advocate within a multi-stakeholder environment. You bring a minimum 10 years of executive and strategic experience across a broad range of business functions, ideally within a credit union or cooperative context. Your analytical expertise, decisive leadership skills, and strong understanding of the management of a financial institution are complemented by a graduate level business degree or equivalent experience.
If this opportunity resonates with you, please send your resume by July 16, 2018. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply in confidence to:
H2R Business Solutions
Attention: Jill Zappitelli
To read the full posting visit kindredcu.com/Careers